Everyone seems to be talking about hair tattoos these days. Referred to by professionals as scalp micropigmentation (SMP), hair tattoos are quickly becoming everyone’s go-to solution for hair loss. But what is it really? Is it truly effective? Is it the answer to everyone’s hair loss concern? Read on to learn everything you need to know about it. You’d never know, it might just be the perfect solution for your needs.
How is SMP different from eyebrow tattoos?
SMP is so different from scary eyebrow tattoos that you may be familiar with. Eyebrow tattoos gained a bad rep because they look fake and unnatural. SMP is so different because it looks natural and authentic.
SMP looks natural and authentic because of its special mechanism. Micropigmentation is done to ensure that your hair looks natural and authentic. Micropigmentation simply means small tattoos. Its very mechanism makes SMP results look so effortless and real. With it, small tattoos are applied along one’s scalp. With such careful and precise application, SMP can perfectly mimic a person’s natural hair growth. With such a mechanism, a scalp can look lush and vibrant regardless if viewed up close or from a distance.
Is SMP truly effective?
Absolutely! SMP is perfect for men and women who are suffering from hair loss. It works because it can effectively give a person a natural-looking healthy scalp with vibrant and lush hair. SMP practitioners undergo careful training to ensure that they create natural-looking hair tattoos. All SMP Melbourne practitioners dedicate time and effort to ensuring that all clients truly get the beautiful and vibrant scalp that they deserve. They study client scalps, hair colors, and head shapes to come up with the most natural-looking hair tattoos.
If you have thinning hair: SMP can easily fill the areas on your scalp that are experiencing thinning. With the strategic tattooing of areas on your scalp, your hair would look thick and vibrant.
If you’re experiencing balding: SMP can create a ‘ buzz cut’ look for you. Such a look would make you appear like you have a neatly shaven head.
SMP will work for you regardless if you’re just starting to lose hair or have gone completely bald.
If you have head scars, SMP can also work for you. SMP can easily camouflage your scars from surgeries. You should take note though that all scars are unique. To get the best possible SMP that would look natural and easily camouflage scars, you should look for an SMP practitioner that would go all out in studying your skin, scalp, hair color, and scar.
Can SMP reverse hair loss?
No, SMP cannot reverse hair loss. SMP will not do anything to make your hair grow back. What it would do is simply make it appear like you have your hair back. SMP simply involves the placement of tiny tattoos that mimic the look of a shaved head. It will not cure hair loss or hair thinning. If you’re after regrowing your hair, SMP may not be the best option for you.
Many people prefer SMP over hair regrowth treatment because it is more affordable and offers 100% results at all times. Hair regrowth treatments are extremely expensive and doctors can’t even promise that it would work 100% of the time.
If you’re seriously choosing between undergoing an SMP procedure or a hair regrowth treatment, it’s best to consult a hair loss expert. A hair loss expert will clearly explain all possible solutions for you and your needs.
What are the benefits if I will undergo SMP?
You will enjoy the following benefits after undergoing an SMP procedure:
- You will regain your self-confidence.
- You will regain a healthy self-esteem
- You will regain a solid sense of self
- You will look like you have a full head of hair
- You will be able to hide scars
- You won’t need to spend so much on hair regrowth treatments
- You won’t need to visit the barber or hair salon anymore
- You will look younger
- Your hair will look natural
- You won’t need to maintain time-consuming hair grooming routines.
- You won’t need styling products.
Who will benefit the most with SMP?
Both men and women will benefit greatly from SMP. An SMP procedure can work seamlessly to make any kind of hair loss or hair thinning problem disappear.
How to get an SMP?
You simply need to look for an SMP technician. Look for one that offers free no-obligation consultation appointments to clients.
How to choose the best SMP technician?
To choose the best SMP technician, you should do the following:
- Go for a free no-obligation consultation and see what the technician can offer
- It’s best to go to at least three different SMP technicians to see which among them fully understands your situation
- Check out online reviews and the online portfolios of your top three choices.
- If you can, you should ask around or talk to friends who have undergone the procedure.
- It’s best if you could check out people who have undergone the same procedure. See if it still looks natural and authentic.
- Choose the SMP technician that you feel comfortable with. You should be able to easily talk to him or her. This is important because you would need to be candid with him or her during your procedure. It should be easy for you to tell him if your scalp is already hurting while undergoing the procedure.