Nerve Shield Plus Reviews – You know when you say you feel a pins and needles sensation in your back or in your soles? Well there is a name for that. It’s called Nerve Pain. It’s an actual disease and can be unbearable.
Nerve pain is different from all other types of pain and it can be hard to diagnose. It can affect your everyday activities and can even leave you confined to bed rest. To understand what you are going through it is important to understand what exactly nerve pain is and why it is happening to you.
Now if you aren’t a science student then you may not know what nerves are so I’ll do my best to explain what they are and what they do. Nerves are these cable-like structures that are enclosed and inside of them there are a bunch of nerve fibers known as axons. Nerves are a part of the nervous system. They are primarily involved in control and the coordination of all the parts of the body. The nervous system not only sends and receives messages but also processes them into chemical signals called impulses in the human body. So as you can see they play a pretty major role in your body.
What Is Nerve Pain?
Nerve pain, also called neuralgia or neuropathic pain, occurs when a health condition affects the nerves that carry sensation to the brain. It is a particular type of pain that feels different from other kinds of pain. It often feels like a shooting, stabbing or burning sensation. This pain can be of different intensities and can come and go on its own. The next question that you may have is why does pain happen?
Why Does Nerve Pain Happen?
Nerve pain is when your nerves send pain signals to the central nervous system to let your body know that the nerves are damaged. This pain can be due to a number of reasons but mostly it is due to damage or injury to the nerves. Some other causes of pain include,
- an injury to the brain, spine or nerves
- multiple sclerosis
- heavy drinking
- phantom pain after an amputation
- poor blood supply to the nerves
- trapped nerves, such as in carpal tunnel syndrome or sciatica
- nerve compression or invasion by a tumour
- certain medicines cancer or its treatment with radiation, surgery or chemotherapy
- vitamin B12 or thiamine (vitamin B1) deficiency
- infections such as shingles and HIV/AIDS
Difference Between Nerve Pain and Muscle Pain
Nerve pain is sometimes confused with muscle pain but there are some features which distinguish the two from each other.
- A burning, tingling, pins and needles, numbness, sharp sensation
- The pain tends to be chronic pain
- Pain can be due to a number of reasons
- Usually resides in arms, hands, legs and feet
- Affects diabetic, chemotherapy and orthopedic patients
- Tender, throbbing, stiffness sensation
- Pain in muscles and joints
- Often caused by injury or inflammation
- The pain is generally short-term pain
- Affects athletes, fitness enthusiasts etc
How to treat Nerve Pain
Nerve pain is due to internal damage to the nerve and that is not going to go away without any treatment. If you search online how to treat nerve pain you will come across all kinds of remedies. Some of those remedies are:
- Take painkillers – Painkillers are prescribed left and right whenever you go to a doctor with a complaint of pain.
- Take supplements and vitamins – The cause of your pain can be due to a vitamin or mineral deficiency and so it’s best if you take supplements.
- Maintain your blood sugar – If you are someone that suffers from diabetes then you should keep your blood sugar level under control cause, believe it or not, high blood sugar level can cause diabetic neuropathy.
- You can use heat or ice packs on the painful area.
- Reduce your movements so that you don’t put pressure on your nerves.
These are all things that you can do to help treat your nerve pain but you have to understand that all these are just temporary pain relieving factors, they won’t repair the damage done to your nerves. You need a permanent solution to your pain and that is Nerve Shield Plus.
Nerve Shield Plus
Nerve Shield Plus is a superb supplement that is made especially to treat nerve pain. It is an all natural formula and is made of amazing herbs, vitamins and amino acids, all which work together to improve nerve health.
Thomas Carswell is the creator of the supplement and he has left no stone unturned when it comes to Nerve Shield Plus review. It works by combating inflammation and prevents its spread and damage. Inflammation is the root of all diseases and if unchecked it can cause serious organ damage. It is important that you treat your pain as if it is left untreated there is a chance that it can radiate and cause pain in the muscle and joints and can lead to arthralgia and arthritis.
Nerve Shield Plus immediately travels to the affected nerves and releases all its nutrients to make the nerves stronger and healthier. It also ensures that the nerves function well and that they return to their original state. If you have been suffering from tingling, burning, shooting or electrifying sort of pain then this is the perfect solution to literally calm your nerves and make pain a problem of the past. This supplement acts as the perfect support for your nerves as it helps maintain their structure and helps boost the strength of the myelin sheath that covers the nerves. Nerve Shield Plus is the supplement of choice when it comes to the treatment of pain.
How Does Nerve Shield Plus Work?
Nerve Shield Plus is a supplement that can help control all your nerve related issues. Nerve pain can affect any nerve of the body. It can be nerves of the back, neck, arms, legs and more.
The supplement focuses on combating body inflammation and in this way manages nerve health.
The supplement does a bunch of things in the body and through this way it improves nerve health. The supplement does 4 main functions in the body. They are:
- Supports a healthy myelin sheath and overall nerve structure.
- Possesses antioxidant properties which protects the nerves from further free radical damage.
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports healthy circulation so that the damaged nerve gets the nutrition it needs
Ingredients of Nerve Shield Plus
Nerve Shield Plus is a supplement that focuses on nerve health. It can do so as it has all the ingredients your nerve would need to thrive. Nerve health is something you should take seriously and that is why this supplement has all natural ingredients that will make pain and issues of the past.
Each ingredient has a specific function in the body and every ingredient works with each other in complete harmony. The ingredients include,
- Phosphatidyl choline: Phosphatidyl choline is a part of the myelin sheath, which easily explains the role it plays in this formula.
- Acetyl L-carnitine : This ingredient plays a vital role in making sure the fibrous layer of your nerves is well-maintained. Other than this, acetyl l-carnitine is reputable as a powerful antioxidant which helps safeguard the body from inflammation.
- B-Vitamins: These are essential minerals that our bodies might not be able to produce on their own. With their inclusion in this supplement, we get protection for our myelin sheath and its structure. This will hopefully, in turn, reduce nerve deterioration. These vitamins are crucial for maintaining your myelin sheath’s structural integrity.
- Turmeric: This is an herb used in ancient medical practices and has a long history of reducing inflammation as well as other health benefits. Whenever there is inflammation, turmeric is the best herb to treat it.
- Chinese Skullcap: This is a popular ingredient in many natural dietary supplements. It can help to enhance cellular growth.
- Alpha-lipoic acid: Alpha-lipoic acid is known to encourage natural functioning of the nerves, this optimizes your health significantly.
Benefits of Nerve Shield Plus
If you are someone that suffers from nerve pain then you know how unbearable the situation can become. It can start off as a pins and needles sensation. The pain can then grow and can become electrifying. To be pain free I would recommend that you use Nerve Shield Plus on a daily basis until your pain comes to an end. The supplement has a bunch of benefits and they include,
- Treats Nerve Damage: pain is something that can not be treated on its own. This supplement will heal any sort of pain and will keep your nerves in check. You will not have to worry about pain ever again!
- Protects the Myelin Sheath: If you are familiar with the nerve structure you will know that nerves are covered with a sheath known as Myelin sheath. This sheath acts as a covering, which acts as an insulator. Due to this sheath electrical impulses travel more efficiently and there is no sign of pain signals.
- Enhances Blood Circulation: Proper blood circulation is the key to regeneration of nerve health. The circulating blood supplies your brain with the oxygen and nutrients it needs to function properly. Blood delivers oxygen and glucose to your brain. If circulation is impaired then it can lead to nerve damage.
- Treats Inflammation : Inflammation is the silent killer in the body. Damage to peripheral nerves often results in pain and hyperalgesia. Nerve damage causes an inflammatory response in which cells associated with the nerve release inflammatory mediators such as eicosanoids; these mediators may contribute to the hyperalgesia which results from nerve injury. Nerve Shield Plus combats inflammation and protects body organs from serious damage. Huang Bai and Cang Zhu Turmeric and Chinese Skullcap are two anti-inflammatory agents present in it.
- All Natural Supplement: Natural ingredients are the best way to treat any sort of pain in the body. Free from additives and chemicals. This is why Nerve Shield Plus is a great choice as it is an all natural supplement that has no side effects and will give your nerves the nourishment they need.
- Quick Results: The great thing about Nerve Shield Plus is that it will show quick results. If you take the supplement everyday you will see amazing results.
- No Skill Required: The supplement is easy to use in any kind of busy routine. It’s in the form of a pill and so you can take it on the go.
How To Use Nerve Shield Plus
Nerve Shield Plus is an easy to use supplement and is dummy proof. The supplement is in the form of pills. All you have to do is take 2 tablets with food, everyday. If you take this supplement regularly you will see major changes in just a few months.
Side Effects of Nerve Shield Plus
Making Nerve Shield Plus review we know it is a natural supplement and so the chances of any side-effects are non-existent. I would still recommend that you talk to your general physician about this supplement and use it when he/she permits you to.
Maintain Nerve Health with Nerve Shield Plus
If you are someone that was told to deal with pain, and was told things like, “There is no such thing as nerve pain” then I am here to tell you that pain is very much real and the pins and needles sensation you are feeling is evidence of it.
Nerve pain is not the end of the world. It is something that can easily be cured by using Nerve Shield Plus. This all natural supplement packs a punch and can make pain a non-existent issue in your life. This supplement is your ticket to a pain-free life. So if you have sciatic nerve problems, ulnar nerve problems or even cervical pain then you my friend need to use Nerve Shield Plus. You will no longer suffer from burning or shooting pain and you will be able to carry out all your daily activities without any hindrance. An added benefit of this supplement is that it will improve your mood and you will be happy to carry out your daily activities without any issues.
Get a bottle today and you will see a huge difference in your pain!