Peak Bioboost Review – Did you know, it is a fact that the average person poops at least once a day? Does that sound a little shocking? If you are someone that does not poop for days and days until it all gets so clogged up that laxatives become your only option. This is not healthy at all!
No one really talks about issues of the digestive tract regarding bowel passage and flatulence because well it is a pretty icky topic but nonetheless constipation is an issue and if not treated it can lead to serious issues.
This is a term that I’m sure you all are familiar with. Mothers of toddlers tend to use this word a lot! Constipation is infrequent bowel movements or difficult passage of stools that persists for several weeks or longer. Constipation is generally described as having fewer than three bowel movements a week.
To understand why you get constipated you have to understand how exactly stool forms in your body. You may be thinking that it’s pretty straight forward, you eat, the food gets digested, and you poop. Well, that is the basic outline but a lot more happens in the process.
How Does Stool Form
I am going to make this as easy as I can but this is where your 9th grade science will come in handy.
You eat food, and it reaches your stomach, no real digestion takes place in your mouth. When it enters the stomach it comes in contact with digestive enzymes and stomach acid. Then it enters the small intestine where it comes into contact with more digestive enzymes and bile. Most of the nutrients start to get absorbed from this chyme and the stuff that remains is indigestible fiber and bacteria, what we call poop.
Poop will now make its way from the small intestine to the large one, to the colon and finally defecated out of the body. It all sounds pretty simple then why is it that some people poop everyday while others are almost always constipated?
Speed. Speed or motility in the G.I tract is what will determine whether you spend minutes on the toilet or hours.
There are nerve endings throughout the walls of your intestines. These nerve endings create muscular contractions called peristalsis. Peristalsis is involuntary constriction and relaxation of the muscles of the intestine or another canal, creating wave-like movements that push the contents of the canal forward. As your stool moves along the intestine it starts off with a lot of water. If the process takes the perfect amount of time then you will have the perfect poop. If the process happens too fast then you will face diarrhea. If the process is too slow, too much water will be absorbed and you will end up with constipation.
Ways to Treat Constipation
Constipation is not something that will go away on its own. You have to help your body digest food quickly and ensure that proper peristalsis takes place. Some common treatments for constipation include,
- Various types of exercise programs
- Different diets including high fiber, low-fodmap, the elimination diet etc
- Drinking up to a gallon of water per day to try and “flush poop out”
- Biofeedback therapy
- Acupressure and acupuncture
All these and the added laxatives and herbal medicines are all rubbish as they will not help treat your constipation. Instead they may cause added diseases. So the real question is are you going to be stuck with constipation forever? No. You just need the right prebiotic.
What Is A Prebiotic?
Prebiotics are compounds in food that induce the growth or activity of beneficial microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi. Prebiotics are types of dietary fiber that feed the friendly bacteria in your gut. This helps the gut bacteria produce nutrients for your colon cells and leads to a healthier digestive system. They help your body relax and manage G.I motility. They help maintain the perfect fiber balance and they help good bacteria flourish.
The Ultimate PreBiotic – Peak Bioboost
Peak Bioboost is a special dietary supplement that is a simple, prebiotic fiber which helps promote healthy digestion, improves bowel movements, boost body metabolism and curbs cravings. It is a great blend that decreases nerve stress, softens poop, reduces flatulence and keeps your poop consistent and regular. It is in the form of a powder and it can be easily added into whatever beverage or meal you are taking. Peak Bioboost can unclog your bowels, can help treat bloating and flatulence and will help you feel lighter and healthier all the time.
Ingredients of Peak Bioboost
Your gut is the centre of digestion and if this centre is up and running then everyday will be a good poop day.
Peak Bioboost is an excellent prebiotic that has a bunch of good ingredients that will help improve the microflora of your gut which will in turn ensure healthy bowel movements.
The ingredients include,
- Acacia Gum – This is a fiber-rich ingredient that helps in increasing the number of helpful and healthy bacteria in your gut. The gut is home to a microflora which is mainly bacteria. Many bacteria are actually beneficial for the gut. When the balance between these good and bad bacteria changes, the body ends up suffering as a result. Peak Bioboost ensures that the body achieves the perfect balance between helpful and harmful bacteria.
- Inulin – This ingredient is a gel-like substance that aids in the passage of waste material across the intestines. Blockages in the intestines are a common issue, and are one of the main reasons behind excessive digestive issues that people face. Through this ingredient, one will be able to overcome this as this swells up and expands which helps push poop.
- Xylooligosaccharides (XOS): This ingredient treats constipation by boosting your gut-friendly bacteria called bifidobacteria and bulks up your stool while increasing the speed it moves through your intestines.
- Fructooligosaccharides – This shields the body from many bacteria, and aids in promoting good cholesterol. Increasing the levels of soluble fiber in the diet from FOS has been shown to reduce or eliminate digestive issues.
How Does Peak Bioboost Work?
Peak Bioboost is an exceptional supplement and it works by overcoming 3 factors that can cause constipation.
- It helps normalize stress hormone levels like epinephrine
- It helps maintain fiber levels
- It helps balance good and bad bacteria
Peak Bioboost also works by:
- Increases gut motility by decreasing nerve stress
- Softens poop and creates a perfect balance of soluble and insoluble fiber
- Maintains gut bacteria and promotes regular bowel movements
Benefits of Peak Bioboost
If you are struggling with constipation issues then you need to include Peak Bioboost into your diet. It has all the ingredients that you need to pass stool easily and without any pain. The supplement has a bunch of amazing benefits which include,
- It will treat constipation – The main aim of this supplement is to help ease the passage of stool.
- Improves energy levels – Once the gut bacteria in your body normalizes it can help improve your energy levels.
- Reduces gas and bloating – If you are able to poop easily and frequently then you will never have to worry about issues like bloating and gas. You will not have to worry about smelly farts or bloating ever again as the supplement will completely empty your bowels and will leave you stomach flat instead of swollen.
- It makes bowel movements regular and consistent – It will help you poop up to 171% more than you do right now.
- Will help you feel lighter – It quickly removes 5-20 pounds of backed up poop that’s weighing you down so you feel lighter, more energetic and less bloated.
- Boost healthy gut bacteria – It helps maintain a normal gut flora so that you can stay regular, be less sensitive to foods, be less gassy, and even enjoy a stronger immune system .
- Support a healthy heart – When your gut health improves everything else will get better too like cholesterol levels. This can support a healthy heart.
- Help maintain a healthy weight – When you do not poop on a regular basis then you end up feeling heavy and lethargic. This supplement will help you pass stool easily and without any pain.
- Help you sleep better – Once your gut is undercontol and you aren’t bloated all the time you will be able to sleep better.
How To Use Peak Bioboost
It’s super duper easy to use. Firstly start out with 1 serving per day. If you’re like most people and become regular with 1 scoop per day, that’s all you need but if you’re like some people and require a little more, slowly increase up to 2 servings per day.
Then simply take it each day to feel better, keep your digestion strong and healthy. It will help you stay slim and will improve your energy levels.
Peak Bioboost – No More Constipation
This supplement is the key to smooth painless poop. It will help manage gut bacteria, will reduce any sort of bloating or pain, and you will never be in any sort of embarrassing situation regarding your gut health. You will no longer have to worry about issues of constipation. Enjoy regular and consistent poop just by using Peak Bioboost.